Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome to Emily's Savings!!

After getting off the phone with the third person today who was asking me about CVS deals for the week I decided to finally get this blog going. I hope you are just as excited as I am to share our money saving ideas aswell as failures, which unfortunately happen more often than we would like. Throughout the week I will post several deals and great store advertisements in the East Texas area. My blog schedule will go as followed:

Monday: Share what great deals you see in the Sunday ads. ( Remember Wal-Mart ad matches)

Tuesday: Highlights I see in Brookshire's and Super One ads

Wednesday: Highlights I see in Kroger and Albertson's ads (Remember ad matching)

Thursday: CVS highlights

Friday: Truth and Dare. We all dare to try new things throughout the week and this is the time to tell the truth on how it worked for you and your family. Share a new recipe, gadget, savings tip, etc.

Saturday: Weekend savings is where we can all share what deals we found at the store this week!

Sunday: No posts. Enjoy the Lord's day with your family. See you Monday!!


Also, look for additional savings ideas throughout the week. If you find a great deal somewhere be sure to email me at smile0104@hotmail.com and I will do my best to share it with others.

I look forward to sharing savings with you,

Emily Anne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am excited for you! Love you!

JustMe said...

VERY EXCITING!!!