Monday, September 22, 2008

More free diapers from mysurvery.com!!

I know I already posted about this survey company, but I am posting this again for two reasons. First, to tell you how awesome it is that I got another free thing of diapers in the mail last week and second, because I spoke to some of you who missed this offer the first time. So here it is, if you want to sign up click here. This is a great company. Although, it takes a bit of time to earn cash, you can get free stuff. For example I have been a member of mysurvey.com for 3 months now and I have received two free things of diapers (Huggies and Pampers). All I have to do is try them on my child and then take a 10 min. survey and tell them what I think. Plus, I get paid for the survey. You can read my earlier post here or sign up for mysurvery.com here.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love mysurvey! been with them for years . they are GREAT! try mypoints.com too- i just earned a $10 gift card to old navy :)