Saturday, September 20, 2008

Truth or Dare: Making your own pizza.

Chicken Ranch Pizza... mmm..mm...good!


I have to say that I am just like the rest of Americans, I like things fast and easy. This includes pizza. If my family wants pizza I usually will:

A) Buy a frozen pizza
B) Buy a take and bake pizza from Wal-Mart (which are sooo good)
C) Order in

These were our options up until a few weeks ago when I dared to make my own pizza!!! The first time we tried a BBQ chicken and it was good, but the crust was too soft, like bread. So yesterday we tried a chicken ranch pizza (Thanks Leticia for the recipe!). Halfway through I put the pizza directly on the rack and this helped a bit. The truth is it was good, fairly fast and very easy. Better yet, it was cheap!!!!!!

Does anyone have any tips on making the crust more crispy?

No comments: