Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Brookshire's Moonlight Madness Success!!

All this for $17.47!!!!!

Well, Wal-Mart wasn't that great this week (I only ad matched 3 items), but Brookshire's was a whole other story. With the deals they were having and the store coupons they offered for Thursday evening only I got all this for $17.47. I could hardly believe it. I highly encourage you to take advantage of this sale when they do it again.

How did you do this week at your favorite store? Did you score some good deals or find some great clearance? Let us know.

**note** I had some good coupons for pet food.


1 comment:

JustMe said...

Though I should be really jealous, I just can't get that excited about Brookshire's. I've never been happy walking out of that place. Glad it's working for you though