Monday, November 17, 2008

My CVS Success!!!


Although it looked like a pretty bleak weak at CVS this week, I was able to snag some awesome deals. I don't usually share my CVS shopping trips, but this week I could not resist. I spent a total of $6 oop after coupons (I had $5/2 Duracell coupons) and left with $15 more in ecbs than I came in with. All in all it was a $9 moneymaker week and I got all this!



My First Trip to CVS on Sunday
I am most certainly ready for those noisy Christmas toys!



My Monday morning success!!


This is an unadvertised deal. Today I was able to confirm that the Glade scented oil warmers are a part of the Glade deal. I used B1G1 coupons from 11/2 insert. This is what I did:

Buy:
(2) Glade Twin pack refills $3.99
(1) Glade refill with free warmer $2.99
(3) Scented oil warmers $6.99

Used 3 B1G1 coupons
Total: $11.01
Used $9.99 in ecb & paid $1.01 oop
Received $15ecb
(You could also buy 3 refill with free warmers instead to make $2 more)






No comments: