Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back and I had a GREAT Shopping Trip!!

$54.50
Although I took a break from blogging this week, I could not resist shopping when I got back from Houston. Kroger had awesome deals this week. Among many things I was able to get Quaker Oatmeal for $0.50 each, Quaker mini rice cakes for $0.50, Ragu for $0.33 a jar, Land O Lake Butter for $1.45 each, Goody's Ouchless hairbands for $0.28, popcorn shrimp for $0.32, 3 things of Colgate toothpaste for free along with free Carnation Evaporated milk.

The thing that tops my list are these Scrubbin' Bubbles automatic shower cleaners for $3.48. They were $13.48 at Wal-Mart and there is a $10 off coupon here.


Here are some of the great coupons I used:

SeaPak Shrimp poppers $1 off here
Goody's Ouchless hair things $2 off here
Land O Lakes Butter $0.55 off here
Carnation Evaporated Milk $1/2 here

No comments: