Wednesday, October 15, 2008

$1 off Kellogg's Cereal Coupon



Hey, I just noticed that there are three separate $1 off Kellogg's cereal coupons on my sidebar gadget. I don't know how long they will be there, but I was able to print five and it looks as if I can print a few more (after you print first set you have to refresh my page for others to reappear). Usually you can only print two. The expiration date is 11/14/08 so you have a month to use them. I've seen this cereal for $1.50-$2 regularly. Maybe you can get a good deal. The coupon is for any box 10oz and larger.


Let us know if you find a good deal!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

different sites i was able to print 9 of these and walmart has most of their cereals on sale for $2.38 so i paid $1.38 for large boxes of cereal! you better believe i bought all 9 lol!!!